As of the 1st June all Natural Therapies are permitted to return to face to face consultations and we are very excited to see you all again! We have made some changes to ensure the safety of our clients and staff is of the highest priority at Ginkgo Natural Therapies.
– We sterilise any equipment used after each client
– We disinfect our bathroom using an antibacterial solution
– Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using handwashing techniques as set out by the WHO
– We disinfect our waiting area and EFTPOS machine after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
– We prefer contactless payments where possible
– We will be asking anyone coming in for their appointment to also sanitise or wash their hands on arrival; sanitiser and hand wash facilities are provided
Lastly, if you have a cold, sniffle, cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as recommended.
Looking forward to seeing all of our wonderful clients face to face again!
The team at Ginkgo Natural therapies