Chantelle has 10 years experience as a Naturopath and Reflexologist, specialising in hormonal imbalances, digestive issues and mental health.
Naturopathy utilises a variety of natural health therapies from both traditional and science based medicine, aimed at restoring strength and vitality to promote self healing of the body and mind.
At Ginkgo Natural therapies we a range of diagnostic testing to identify and address underlying cause of symptoms, including:
- Hormonal imbalances
- Allergies and intolerances
- Stress and anxiety
- Digestive issues
- Weight imbalances
- Immune disorders
If you would like to know more about what tests we have available and which ones will suit you best please contact us through our website or call our Naturopath Chantelle Bazerghi directly on 0413 041 312.
What To Expect During a Consultation
During your first consultation we discuss your health concerns, medical history, previous test reuslts and current environmental factors that may be influencing your wellbeing, such as exercise, nutrition and stress levels.
From here we look at treatment options that best suit your health needs and lifestyle. These may include herbal remedies, nutritional supplements, dietary and lifestyle recommendations, which can be used safely in conjunction with other alternative and conventional therapies/medicines.
Follow up visits are aimed at assessing your progress and adapting treatment strategies to best suit changes to your condition and overall health, as well as providing further education for you to maintain optimal health long term. No fixed number of visits are required and are determined by your need and preference.
Why Try Naturopathy?
Naturopathy can be used to benefit a large spectrum of health concerns and conditions. Areas that I specialise in include:
- Improving digestion & related conditions, such as irritable bowel or bloating.
- Treating chronic conditions, such as fatigue, persistent infections and asthma
- Creating personalised dietary plans to improve your energy levels
- Identifying and reducing allergies and sensitivity
- Assisting the clearance of skin conditions such as eczema and acne
- Supporting natural detoxification
- Correcting hormonal imbalances
- Support during pregnancy, IVF, lactation & post natal depression
- Reducing stress, depression and anxiety
- Increasing immunity to prevent and treat persistent colds and flu
- Improving energy levels, sleep quality, focus and concentration
Private Health Rebates
Rebates are available from most health funds for Naturopathic consultations, while some health funds also give a rebate for Naturopathic medicines. On-the-spot Hicap rebates are available for participating health funds. For more information go to www.hicaps.com.au