Chantelle has over 13 years experience as a Naturopath and has also worked in community health for several years. She is very passionate about herbal and nutritional medicines, using a combination of both to help you reach optimal health and vitality. Chantelle uses diagnostic testing and health education to ensure that you leave feeling more empowered and informed about your health, get you feeling better faster, and the means to maintain your health in the long term.
Chantelle is available Tuesday to Sunday by appointment only at Ginkgo Natural Therapies and Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic in North Melbourne.
Phone and Skype consultations are also available at both clinics.
Consultations work towards supporting the body’s own healing capacity, using natural therapies that are unique to each person and their health needs.
Chantelle has great success in treating the following:
• Digestive symptoms that cause pain and discomfort, such as IBS, crohn’s disease and fructose intolerance
• Skin breakouts & rashes, including acne, dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
• Trouble coping with stress and anxiety
• Weight gain that has not responded to conventional diets
• Identifying and treating food allergies
• Improving nutrient intake and assisting diet changes
• Depression and mood imbalances
• Improving immunity to prevent and treat persistent colds and flu
• Poor sleep quality and low energy, including chronic fatigue syndrome
SERVICES ON OFFER
- Evidence based herbal and nutritional prescribing
- Diagnostic testing
- Diet planning for allergies, intolerance, vegan, etc
- Live Blood Screening
- Ear candling
Therapeutic treatments are unique to each individual to provide safe and effective results. Consultations are confidential and can be used to complement other alternative and conventional therapies.
All herbal medicines and nutritional supplements used are sourced from the most reputable and safe manufacturers in Australia.
Rebates are available from all health funds for Naturopathic & Reflexology consultations. On-the-spot Hicap rebates are available for participating health funds. For more information go to www.hicaps.com.au
Bachelor of Naturopathy
Master of Public Health
Live Blood Screening practitioner
Cellular Health Analysis practitioner
Mental Health certificate 4
Member of the National Herbalist Association of Australia (NHAA)
Registered with all the Private Health Funds